- Implement quality practices and processes in the workstation.
- Check and complete the quality inspection checklist as work progresses.
- Perform visual and measurement tests of equipment unit.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to Quality Control.
- Perform goods receiving inspection in the workstation.
- Ensure quality standards required for products are duly complied with.
- Education Background: B. Eng / HND in mechanical engineering
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 2- 5 years
- Certificate Required: ASNT, ASQ CQI/CQT etc.
- IT Knowledge:Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Excel skills
- Good understanding of the Quality control process.
- Ability to read engineering/mechanical drawings and use measurement tools.
- Experience in Rotating equipment; repairs and assembly including pumps, and compressors.
- Experience in welding and fabrication activities.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to pay keen attention to details.
Interested applicant should forward their CV indicating QAQC Inspector as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org