- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key departments across the clients, namely Engineering & Projects to identify their technical needs relating to conditioning and monitoring.
- Conduct regular visits to stakeholders across all Clients to follow up on current business and spot new opportunities.
- Conduct surveys across all clients to develop an accurate and detailed database for rotating equipment lines, record and keep track of their status and activities to initiate and develop business opportunities through proposing interventions, overhauls, upgrades, and replacements.
- Develop monthly action plans to meet or exceed sales targets set.
- Raise technical awareness for conditioning and monitoring across all clients and respond to their technical queries, operational challenges, and issues through presentations and demonstrations of the products with customers.
- Work closely with the clients through their decision-making and selection process and seek opportunities to propose solutions and give a leading edge over competing products in new sales opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date market and competitor knowledge related to conditioning and monitoring to develop effective counter strategies.
- Provide technical support to the sales teams through joint visits to clients to identify new opportunities and continuously increase the prospect funnel.
- Produce and/or provide technical guides, best practices documents, and presentations for internal and external use.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports on progress for each of conditioning and monitoring and present forecasts and plans for the following month/quarter.
- Coordinate closely with the Service Center facility to identify and acquire service jobs.
- Coordinate closely with the technical teams across relevant OEMs to develop technical know-how and acumen regarding the job role.
- Keep updates on product releases, upgrades, and new technologies concerning conditioning and monitoring.
- Work closely with different departments to identify new opportunities.
- Educational Background (Degree): Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
- Years of Experience Required: 6-8 years of experience, preferably in oil and gas.
- Professional training on Bentley Navader or any related
- IT Knowledge Required: Proficiency in MS Outlook.
- Strategic and tactical mindset with a passion for sales and networking skills
- Ability to manage lead, negotiate & finalize deals
- Experience in industrial technology sales
- Experience in dealing with OEMs representatives
- Ability to develop and execute strategic pursuit plans
- Excellent writing skills and presentation skills
- Team player and good work ethic.
Qualified candidates based in Lagos should submit their resumes to email@example.com with the subject of the mail Product Sales (C&M).